Parenting Skills Course is a free 7 week course in a caring, non-judgmental environment. The aim of the course is to teach parents to learn to deal with the pressures and responsibilities of being a parent and learn new skills to deal with their concerns.
The aim is to build strength and resilience and provide opportunities and support to:
- Increase knowledge and skills in managing conflict and stress within the home.
- Develop strong healthy relationships within the family unit.
- Explore alternatives to violence.
- Improve communication skills.
- Participate in group activities and support groups.