The Caboolture Neighbourhood Centre’s Counselling Service has been developed to meet the needs of community members in the Greater Caboolture area.
The aim is to build strength and resilience and to provide personal growth opportunities through support to:
- Address relationship or family problems.
- Explore difficulties with depression,anxiety, self-esteem or anger.
- Provide support and/or referrals for families including financial support, parenting support and daily household living skills.
- Look at grief and loss.
- Expand children’s, young people’s and family’s wider support networks.
- Explore past childhood experiences.
- Develop strong, healthy relationships within the family unit.
- Address issues of family violence, child abuse, behavioural problems and relationship issues.
Where and When?
Caboolture Neighbourhood Centre 9 George Street, Caboolture
Counselling requires your willingness to talk about feelings, thoughts and behaviours.
This is a professional, confidential service.
We promote respect, and support for those working through immediate and long term issues.