Bubbles Kids Cooking is a 6 week early intervention and prevention program for children who are likely to be exposed, or have been exposed to domestic and family violence.
- Life skills of cooking nutritious meals
- What a healthy relationship looks like
- Good anger versus bad anger
- Separating the behaviour from a person
- When we a frightened and how it impacts on everyday life
- Sharing our story, learning to move forward
- Being the best version of ourselves
Term 1 – 2nd February – 9th March
Term 2 – 27th April – 1st June
Term 3 – 20th July – 24th August
Term 4 – 12th October – 16th November
3.30pm to 5pm
$60.00 per child course costs (non-refundable) To be paid prior to commencement of course.