Bubbles Kids Cooking is a 6 week early intervention and prevention program for children who are likely to be exposed, or have been exposed to domestic and family violence.
- Life skills of cooking nutritious meals
- What a healthy relationship looks like
- Good anger versus bad anger
- Separating the behaviour from a person
- When we a frightened and how it impacts on everyday life
- Sharing our story, learning to move forward
- Being the best version of ourselves
Term 1 – 11th March to 1st April
Term 2 – Update coming soon
Term 3 – 21st July to 25th August ( If there are sufficient numbers)
Term 4 – Update coming soon
3.30pm to 5pm
$40.00 per child course costs (non-refundable) To be paid prior to commencement of course.