Explanation of course:
This is a free course aimed to give a beginner introduction to using a computer.
We provide a lesson plan that can be followed at the pace of the participants.
Handbooks given to participants.
Also time after to ask any computer related questions you may have.
We aim to provide and safe place for you to learn at your own pace, in your own way.
Limited computers available.
If you have your own laptop please bring it along.
Examples of things you will learn:
- Starting up your computer
- Keyboard and typing tips
- Understanding basic computer concepts and function
- Mouse – click and double click
- Using WIFI and Bluetooth
- Securing information and passwords
- Staying safe online
- Settings and updates
- Working in and saving Files and picture
- Learning to use your:
- Browse safely on the internet
- Windows applications
Where and When?
Caboolture Neighbourhood Centre 9 George Street, Caboolture
- Every Monday
- 10am to 12pm
- 10th May – 14th June 2021