The CSP program is a volunteer based information and referral service that seeks to build community capacity through the provision of services, groups and courses that respond to the needs, safety and wellbeing of individuals, families and diverse community groups.
Examples of community driven services and courses include:
- The community garden project.
- The community kitchen project.
- Community self defense courses.
- Legal advice services.
- Events such as Open Day, Family Fun Day and the Wellbeing Expo.
- The Rainbows Program, a fee-for-service program for all school aged children. The 8 week course aims to help children understand anger and to learn skills in handling their behavior.
- Room Hire facilities include kitchen and playground as well as meeting rooms and office space. We also have a large training room for hire which comfortably fits 20 people.
- BBQ and Pizza oven is available for community activities or functions. A small donation is appreciated.
- Basic Computer Training
- General Budgeting Service
- Computer Literacy for Seniors
- General Counselling Service
- Form Filling Assistance Service
- Immigration and Visa Advice Service
- Nutritional Budget Cooking Course
- Tax Help Service (endorsed by the ATO)