The CSP program is a volunteer based information and referral service that seeks to build community capacity through the provision of services, groups and courses that respond to the needs, safety and wellbeing of individuals, families and diverse community groups.
Examples of community driven services and courses include:
- The community garden project.
- The community kitchen project.
- Community self defense courses.
- Moreton Bay Regional Community Legal Service – Free Legal Advice.
- Heartspace – Women’s Cancer Support Group – 2021 information
- Events such as Open Day, Family Fun Day and the Wellbeing Expo.
- Room Hire facilities include kitchen and playground as well as meeting rooms and office space.
We also have a large training room for hire which comfortably fits 20 people.
- BBQ and Pizza oven is available for community activities or functions.
A small donation is appreciated.
Click the program links below for 2020 dates, times, and brochures
- Basic Computer Training
- Computer Literacy for Seniors
- General Counselling Service
- Form Filling Assistance Service
- Immigration and Visa Advice Service
- Nutritional Budget Cooking Course
- Tax Help Service (endorsed by the ATO)