Caboolture Counselling Support provides direct service provision to vulnerable children, young people (unborn to 18 years) and their families with the purpose of:
- Improving the safety and wellbeing of children and their families.
- Building the capacity of families to care and protect their children.
- Prevent entry or re-entry to the statutory child protection system.
With the objective of:
- Building capacity within families and communities to respond to concerns about the care of children.
- Reducing the risk of physical, emotional and sexual abuse and/or neglect.
- Assisting children and families to cope with adversity and overcome emotional and psychological harm caused by abuse or neglect.
- Reduce pathways to adults becoming disadvantaged, by intervening early to address problems that might arise as a result of abuse or neglect.
Click the program links below for 2020 dates, times, and brochures
Bursting Angry Bubbles ( anger management for children aged 6 to 12 years)
Kids in the Kitchen (cooking with children who have been expose to domestic violence and bullying)